The rheumatoid arthritis (RA) testing market is dominated by big players which uptake majority of the market share, while the small and medium sized enterprises (SME) compete for the remaining market shares; thus, competition and pricing pressures in the development and marketing of RA diagnostic tests are high. There are a large number of multinational and regional competitors making investments in competing technologies and products, including several large pharmaceutical and diversified healthcare companies. The competitive factors in the RA testing space include sensitivity and specificity of test results, price, reimbursement, and R&D of new biomarkers, as well as distribution, marketing, and brand name recognition of the company.
Very few companies feature the full range of RA diagnostic tests in their portfolios; most common tests offered include rheumatoid factor (RF) IgM, and anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide (anti-CCP). Abbott, Beckman Coulter, Roche, Siemens, Thermo Fisher and Quest Diagnostics are the largest players in this space, most with RA analyzer tests complimentary to their laboratory automation platforms. Following the big players are smaller specialist automimmune companies such as Euro-Diagnostica and Inova Diagnostics. These companies tend to focus on enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) based solutions, and the development of new novel tests. Beyond these major players, the current market is congested with smallto mid-sized diagnostics companies with limited product offering for RA testing.
The report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape the global RA testing market. The report also includes analysis of company profiles, industry trends, as well as product and pipeline assessment. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources and primary research interviews with Key Opinion Leaders.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/rheumatoid-arthritis-testing-current-and-future-players
- Investigation of current and future market competition in the RA testing market.
- Competitive Assessment including 47 product profiles.
- Pipeline Assessment including 20 pipeline products.
- Coverage of key market players, which includes company profiles, business descriptions, financial overviews, portfolio assessments, and SWOT analyses.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the RA testing market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519