Being one of the strongest member countries of the European Union, Poland is looking to join the G-20 league by 2022. Driven by this goal, Poland is investing actively in various domains including technology. After having recovered relatively faster from the economic slump, Poland has been attracting a surfeit of foreign investment which, along with EU funds, is steering the country towards a new direction in sector development
This report presents the findings from a survey of 53 Polish enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Polish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, security products and mobility. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Poland. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Poland.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-poland
- The rising popularity of cloud computing is compelling Polish enterprises to invest in the technology so as to leverage benefits especially with regards to cost and agile infrastructure. However, concerns with regards to data security is a major hindrance to the adoption of this advanced solution
- The bring your own devices (BYOD) trend has driven enterprises in Poland to invest actively in enterprise mobility solutions so as to make relevant data available to their mobile workforce
- The need to gain competitive advantage in a highly volatile market has pushed Polish enterprises to invest in key solutions such as office productivity and analytics
Reasons To Buy:
- Understand how the Polish enterprises’ ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Polish enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Polish enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise application, business intelligence, security products, and mobility management)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Polish enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Polish enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519