Prolonged drought and low commodity prices have adversely affected the Vietnamese economy resulting in the decrease in economic growth in the first half of 2016. However, Vietnamese enterprises are planning to increase their investments in the ICT domain in 2016 compared to 2015.
Facing one of the worst droughts in over a century, Vietnamese economic growth stalled in the first half of 2016 and witnessed a reduction when compared to last year
This report presents the findings from a survey of 54 Vietnamese enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Vietnamese enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, communications and collaboration, IoT, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Vietnam. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Vietnam.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-vietnam
- Vietnamese enterprises are focusing their investments in the core ICT domains of software, IT services, and hardware. While investments in software dominated the ICT budgets of Vietnamese enterprises in both 2015 and 2016, investments in hardware is expect to increase in 2016 in order to achieve greater efficiency in their IT operations
- Additionally, Vietnamese enterprises are focusing on investing in advanced solutions such as business intelligence, communications and collaboration, internet of things (IoT), and cloud computing solutions Mean while, software as a service (SaaS) and public cloud are the most popular cloud computing solutions employed by Vietnamese enterprises in 2015 and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) are expected to be the top priority of enterprises in 2016
Reasons To Buy:
- Understand how the Vietnamese enterprises’ ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Dongs are being allocated by Vietnamese enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Vietnamese enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, communication and collaboration, IoT, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Vietnamese enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Vietnamese enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519