The Colombian economy is experiencing slow growth, amidst low commodity oil prices and weakening currency. Consequently, enterprises are exercising caution in investing their ICT budget in this ambivalent market environment. Low oil prices and dwindling currency rates continue to have an adverse effect on the Colombian economy, considerably affecting investments in the country
This report presents the findings from a survey of 30 Colombian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Colombian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including, business intelligence, mobility management, IoT and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Colombia. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Colombia.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-colombia
- Investment in software remains the primary area of focus for Colombian enterprises in both 2015 and 2016, dominated by software licenses and software maintenance costs
- In the cloud computing space, investments in infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is expected to surpass software as a service (SaaS) in 2016, as enterprises are looking to reduce infrastructure costs and gain scalability.
- Additionally, private cloud is set to remain the most preferred cloud computing model in 2016, as enterprises prioritize the privacy and security features of this cloud model Colombian enterprises are investing in the emerging technology of IoT, led by auto ID and mobility technologies and network sensors, in order to reduce human intervention and automate various business operations
Reasons To Buy:
- Understand how the Colombian enterprises’ ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Pesos are being allocated by Colombian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Colombian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, mobility management, IoT, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Colombian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Colombian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519