Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the IT industry over the next six months (November 2016-April 2017) as a result of rising competition, increased demand for IoT, and addition of new product lines. Even though market uncertainty, rising competition, and retention and recruitment of skilled staff have been highlighted as major business concerns for the global IT industry over the next six months, respondents are willing to increase their focus towards expansion in current markets and development of new products. Furthermore, developing economies such as China, India, and Brazil are projected to offer significant growth opportunities for the global IT industry due to increased investments towards Internet of Things (IoT) and big data analytics. On average, the global IT industries procurement expenditure is projected to increase by 17.3% over the next six months.
- The top three key expected priorities as identified by respondents include expansion in current markets, improving operational efficiency, and new product development.
- Developed markets such as the US, the UK, and Germany are identified as important regions for growth over the next six months by IT respondents.
- New product development, and research and development will record a significant increase in capital expenditure over the next six months.
- Executives expect procurement activities for technology and license purchases to increase during November 2016-April 2017.
- Of all respondents, 52% indicate the acceptance of e-procurement within their organizations at various stages of procurement process.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/it-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-november-2016-april-2017
Report examines executives’ opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over November 2016-April 2017. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, mergers and acquisitions within the global IT industry, and organizations perspective towards e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
Reasons To Buy:
- Highlights key business priorities (including comparisons over the last six months) thus helping IT companies to realign business strategy
- Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for November 2016-April 2017
- Implement effective price management strategy by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for next six months
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/technology-and-media
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519