Report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five new cars market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five new cars market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/new-cars-top-5-emerging-markets-industry-guide-2016
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five new cars market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy:
- What was the size of the emerging five new cars market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the emerging five new cars market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five new cars market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five new cars market?
- These countries contributed $487.5 billion to the emerging five new cars industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $610.7 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 4.6% over the 2015-20 period.
- Within the new cars industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $397.2 billion in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $35.6 and $34.8 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the new cars industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $477.8 billion in 2020, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $52.6 and $49.2 billion, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/automotive
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519