This report is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of IT Services market in Emerging 5 countries. The study pegs that these countries contributed $58.4 billion to the global IT services industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% between 2007 and 2011. the top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $95.0 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 10.2% over the 2015-20 period.
As per the report, the IT services industry is valued as the combination of the business process outsourcing (BPO) services market, the application services market, and the infrastructure services market. According to analyst, within the IT services industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $30.0 billion in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $12.8 and $8.8 billion, respectively. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 5 countries Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, analyzed within this report.
In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, the BPO services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of client relationship management BPO, finance & accounting BPO, human resource outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, procurement BPO, and vertical-specific BPO services. The application services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of application development, integration, management, and testing services. The infrastructure services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of the following service lines: application hosting and data center, colocation, desktop management, security & privacy, and storage.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/it-services-top-5-emerging-markets-industry-guide-2016
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five IT services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five IT services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key IT services market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five IT services market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-2015, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
- What was the size of the emerging five IT services market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the emerging five IT services market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five IT services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five IT services market?
- These countries contributed $58.4 billion to the global IT services industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $95.0 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 10.2% over the 2015-20 period.
- Within the IT services industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $30.0 billion in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $12.8 and $8.8 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the IT services industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $51.2 billion in 2020, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $20.1 and $13.6 billion, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519