The Fish and Seafood market in Germany is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. German consumers prefer to purchase value for money products in the Fish and Seafood market. The Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) category has the highest volume share and is also the leading value category. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel while Convenience Stores is the second largest distribution channel. Hawesta is the leading brand in the Ambient Fish and Seafood category.
– The volume sales of Fish and Seafood products is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2015-2020
– The Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Germany’s Fish and Seafood market
– Film is the most commonly used closure type in Germany’s Fish and Seafood market
– Homann and The Big Prawn Company are the leading brands of Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood – Processed products in Germany
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-fish-and-seafood-in-germany
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood – Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood – Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
Reasons To Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519