The Indian Fish and Seafood market is expected to register high growth during 2015-2020 supported by a large base of young population with rising disposable incomes. The market is led by the Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) category which is also forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Fish and Seafood products in the country.
– Of the four categories analyzed, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) will be largest as well as fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 7.2% during 2015-2020
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for nearly half of the overall Fish and Seafood distribution in India.
– The use of Flexible Packaging is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
– The Fish and Seafood market in India is highly fragmented
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-fish-and-seafood-in-india
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood – Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood – Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood and Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
Reasons To Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519