Even though the pace is sluggish in 2016, European countries are recovering from the economic crisis, as is the case with the Netherlands, which is looking to invest in various ICT domains and disruptive technologies such as the internet of things (IoT) and cloud computing to boost innovation and achieve competitive edge.
– Survey finds that Dutch enterprises are planning to increase their hardware expenditure in 2016 in order to adopt and support remote working trends, leading to increased spending on mobile devices, tablets, and smartphones in workplace environments.
– The survey also finds that enterprises in the Netherlands are increasing their expenditure on platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in order to provide an agile platform for software development to users and also to handle their in-house infrastructure costs, along with increasing the manageability of operations at disparate locations.
– Finally, increasing customer satisfaction remains the most important business objective influencing Dutch enterprises’ IT investment strategy, followed by survival, thereby indicating enterprises’ need to increase their profit margins and focus on long-term goals in order to operate in a competitive environment.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-the-netherlands-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2017
ICT investment trends in the Netherlands presents the findings from a survey of 80 Dutch enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Dutch enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and communications and collaboration. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the Netherlands. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the Netherlands.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT Euros in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions Dutch enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– Dutch enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and communications and collaboration
– Factors that are influencing Dutch enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How Dutch enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Dutch enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into Dutch enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business objectives that Dutch enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing Dutch enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy:
– Understand how the Dutch enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT Euros are being allocated by Dutch enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Dutch enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and communications and collaboration)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Dutch enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Dutch enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519