The Japanese economy started showing positive signs of development in 2016, recording a rise of 1.7% during Q1 2016, largely driven by the increasing consumption and trade activities. With this backdrop, Japanese enterprises are planning to increase their ICT budget in order to accommodate the latest and most innovative IT infrastructure in their organizations.
– Our survey shows that Japanese enterprises are heavily using business intelligence technologies like social sentiment analysis and data warehousing to identify new opportunities, build competitive advantage, and sustainability.
– The survey also reveals that Japanese enterprises are eagerly spending on hardware domain resulting in increased investment in networking and communications equipment, security devices and desktops/laptops/thin clients.
– Furthermore, the survey finds that enterprises in Japan consider outsourcing as an important and feasible option in order to improve their financial position thereby increasing their focus on core enterprise operations.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-japan-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2017
ICT investment trends in Japan presents the findings from a survey of 90 Japanese enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Japanese enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, mobility management, IoT, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Japan. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Japan.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions Japanese enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– Japanese enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, mobility management, IoT and cloud computing
– Factors that are influencing Japanese enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How Japanese enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Japanese enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into Japanese enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business and IT objectives that Japanese enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing Japanese enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy:
– Understand how the Japanese enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Japanese enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Japanese enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, mobility management, IoT, and cloud computing)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Japanese enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Japanese enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519