The Savory Snacks market in Singapore will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Processed Snacks category has the highest volume share as on 2015. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material, while Hypermarkets and Supermarkets remain the leading distribution channel for the distribution of Savory Snacks in the country.
– The Savory Snacks market in Singapore will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
– Singaporean consumers are opting for premium products in the Savory Snacks market.
– The Popcorn category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Singapore’s Savory Snacks market.
– Doritos leads the Tortilla Chips segment within the Processed Snacks category.
– Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Savory Snacks market in Singapore.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-savory-snacks-in-singapore
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Savory Snacks market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, Meat Snacks, Nuts and Seeds, Popcorn, Potato Chips, Pretzels and Processed Snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Can- Composite, Tub and others
Reasons to Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519