The Savory Snacks market in Poland will register strong growth during 2015-2020 driven by rising per-capita income of the population. The Potato Chips is the most popular Savory Snacks category followed by Processed Snacks and Nuts and Seeds. Busy lifestyles of the consumers is driving snacking as many seek out on-the-go Savory Snacks to provide a quick, yet healthy alternative to meals. Besides, Polish consumers in the Savory Snacks market are experiment driven and manufacturers have introduced new Savory Snacks with new flavors and with sensory fusion attributes to appeal to consumers seeking novel sensory experiences.
– The Savory Snacks market in Poland will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
– Poland’s consumers are opting for value for money products in the Savory Snacks market.
– The Potato Chips category has the highest volume share in the overall Savory Snacks market.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Specialists is the leading distribution channel in Poland’s Food market.
– Felix is the leading brand in the Nuts and Seeds category and in the Peanuts segment.
– Consumers prefer ‘better for you’ Savory Snacks products driven by health concerns over rising obesity levels
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-savory-snacks-in-poland
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Savory Snacks market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, Meat Snacks, Nuts and Seeds, Popcorn, Potato Chips, Pretzels and Processed Snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Can- Composite, Tub and others
– Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Savory Snacks products consumption
– Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons to Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Savory Snacks products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Access to analysis on products launched in the market
– Our team of analysts has placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519