The confectionery market in Peru will register moderate growth during 2015-2020. Chocolate is the leading value category, while the Sugar Confectionery category is forecast to register the fastest growth.
– Of the three categories analyzed, Sugar Confectionery will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 4.5% during 2015-2020.
– Kids account for majority of Chocolate and Gum consumption in Peru.
– Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than one-third of the overall Food retail sales.
– Mondel?z International, Inc and Nestle S.A. are the leading market players in the country.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-peru
Report provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Health and Wellness Analysis: Provides key health and wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of confectionery products in Peru. It also provides the market share of leading companies offering confectionery products with health and wellness attributes.
– Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Consumer survey data: Provides category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Foil, Film, Box, and others
Reasons to Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519