The Confectionery market in Israel will register higher value growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 supported by high disposable income of Israeli consumers. Chocolate is the leading category in both value and volume terms as on 2015, and is expected to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Strauss Group ltd. and Mars, Incorporated lead the confectionery market in the country.
– The Confectionery market in Israel will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
– The consumers in Israel are opting for premium products in the Confectionery market.
– The Chocolate category is expected to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Israel’s Confectionery market.
– The Chocolate category accounts for highest penetration of private label products in the Israeli Confectionery market.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-israel
Report provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Blister Pack, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
Reasons to Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519