The Confectionery market in the Czech Republic is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2015-2020. The Chocolate category has the highest volume share in the overall Confectionery market. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Czech Republic’s Confectionery market. Jogo is the leading brand by value share in the Sugar Confectionery category.
– Chocolate is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
– Boxed Chocolate segment is expected gain maximum share growth within the Chocolate category.
– Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Czech Republic’s Confectionery market.
– The private label penetration in the Czech Republic Confectionery market remains moderate.
Orbit is the leading brand in both the Bubble Gum and Chewing Gum segments.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-the-czech-republic
Report provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Health and Wellness Analysis: Provides key health and wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of confectionery products in the Czech Republic. It also provides the market share of leading companies offering confectionery products with health and wellness attributes.
– Leading players: Market share of brands at category and segment level and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Foil, Film, Box, and others
Reasons to Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519