Poland’s Confectionery market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Chocolate category has the largest volume share in 2015 and is also projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Demand for sensory indulgence in Confectionery products is driving the market for premium Chocolates. Private label products will evolve with improved quality and consumers will seek more of private label Confectionery products.
– The Confectionery market in Poland will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
– The Chocolate category has the highest volume share in the overall Confectionery market.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Polish Confectionery market.
– Premiumization and Indulgence and Experimentation are the major trends that are driving the Polish Confectionery market.
– Private label Products with better quality options will drive demand in the Polish Confectionery market.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-poland
Report provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Foil, Film, Box, and others
– Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Confectionery products consumption
– Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons to Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Confectionery products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Access to analysis on products launched in the market
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519