Strong economic growth in Poland will create positive demand in the Dairy and Soy Food market during 2015-2020. Sales in value terms will grow at a higher rate in the On-trade market than the Off-trade market during the period. Cheese is the leading value category, while Soymilk and Soy Drinks is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Older Consumers and Kids and Babies are the key age cohorts for Milk consumption. Top consumer trend in the Polish Dairy and Soy Food market include On-The-Go consumption as Polish consumers leading a busy life look for opportunities to save time and effort and seek Dairy products that are conveniently packaged for easy on-the-go consumption. However, manufacturers are predicated to launch more Dairy products that can be consumed as snacks at different times of the day.
– The Dairy and Soy Food market in Poland will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
– The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market.
– The Fermented Milk segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within Milk category.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Butter and Spreadable Fats and Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts categories.
– The Milk category has highest private label penetration in the Polish Dairy and Soy Food market during 2012-2015.
– Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in Polish Dairy and Soy Food market.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-dairy-and-soy-food-in-poland
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy and Soy Food market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais and Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tub, Carton, Film and others
– Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Dairy and Soy Food products consumption
– Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy and Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Access to analysis on products launched in the market
– Our team of analysts has placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519