The Venezuelan Dairy and Soy Food market is led by the Cheese category in value terms while the Milk category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Convenience Stores are the leading distribution channel in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the market.
– The Dairy and Soy Food market in Venezuela is expected to register higher growth in volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
– The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market.
– The Soymilk Liquid segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Soymilk and Soy Drinks category.
– Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Butter and Spreadable Fats and the Cheese categories.
– Rigid Plastics is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-dairy-and-soy-food-in-venezuela
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy and Soy Food market in Norway provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020.
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and their growth analysis from 2012-2015.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and Glass; container data for: Tub, Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Cup, Bottle, Can-Food, Tray, Foil, Jar, pouch, Can-Drink and Aerosol.
Reasons To Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519