The Austrian Confectionery market will register higher volume growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 supported by high disposable income of consumers and steady economic growth in the country. Chocolate is the leading category in both value and volume terms as on 2015, while the Gum category is expected to witness fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Mars, Incorporated is one of the leading companies in the Austrian Confectionery market.
– The Confectionery market in Austria will register marginally higher growth in volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
– The Gum category is expected to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Austrian Confectionery market.
– Molded Bars segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within Chocolate category during 2015-2020.
– The Sugar Confectionary category accounted for highest private label penetration in the Austrian Confectionery market.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-austria
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Confectionery market in Austria provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Film, Bag/Sachet, Foil and others
Reasons to Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519