The Confectionery market in Belgium is led by Chocolate category in both value and volume terms in 2015. Private label products in the Gum category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
– Of the three categories analyzed, Gum will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 11.9% during 2015-2020.
– Older consumers account for majority of Gum and Chocolate consumption in Belgium.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for nearly half of the overall Confectionery distribution in 2015.
– Mondel?z International, Inc and Perfect Van Melle SpA are the leading market players in the country.
– Private label products had high market penetration of 12.9% in 2015. They compete with brands, which has resulted in a private label products gaining market share from brands during 2012-2015
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-belgium
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Confectionery market in Belgium provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Health and Wellness Analysis: Provides key health and wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of confectionery products in Belgium. It also provides the market share of leading companies offering confectionery products with health and wellness attributes.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Consumer survey data: Provides category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Foil, Film, Box, and others
Reasons to Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519