The Dairy and Soy market in Hong Kong will register lower growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Milk is the largest category in both value and volume terms while Soymilk and Soy Drinks category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Dairy and Soy products in the country.
– The Dairy and Soy Food market in Hong Kong will register lower growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2015-2020
– The Milk category has the largest volume share in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market in Hong Kong
– The Soymilk and Soy Drinks category will register fastest Off-trade value growth among all Dairy categories during 2015-2020
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Hong Kong’s Food market
– The Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts category has the highest private label penetration in the Hong Kong’s Dairy and Soy Food market
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-dairy-and-soy-food-in-hong-kong
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy and Soy Food market in Hong Kong provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais and Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tub, Carton, Film and others
Reasons To Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519